Dublin, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Next Generation Advanced Batteries: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Next Generation Advanced Batteries estimated at US$342.8 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 62% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Lithium Sulfur, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 64.6% CAGR and reach US$6.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Magnesium Ion segment is readjusted to a revised 62.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $119.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 72.7% CAGR
The Next Generation Advanced Batteries market in the U.S. is estimated at US$119.4 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 72.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 51.5% and 58.2% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 57.8% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 62 Featured) –
- 24M Technologies, Inc.
- Amprius Technologies
- Aqua Power System Japan
- Arconic Corporation
- Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- EnZinc, Inc.
- ESS, Inc.
- Excellatron Solid State, LLC
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- Ionomr Innovations Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mag One Products Inc.
- Oxis Energy Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pathion Inc.
- Pellion Technologies Inc.
- Phinergy Marine
- PolyPlus Battery Company Inc.
- Renata SA
- RiAlAiR Ltd.
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
- Sion Power Corporation
- Sonic Energy
- ZAF Energy Systems, Inc.
- Zinc8 Energy Solutions Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||225|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$342.8 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$16200 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||61.9%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Next Generation Advanced Batteries – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Next Generation Advanced Batteries to Witness Rapid Growth
- Lithium Sulphur Batteries Demand to Accelerate
- Consumer Electronics – The Largest End-user
- North America – The Largest Region for Next Generation Advanced Batteries
- Competitive Landscape
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Battery Limitations to Present Opportunities for Next Generation Advanced Batteries
- Opportunity Indicators: Applications of Lithium-Ion Batteries
- World Lithium-Ion Battery Market (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales by Application
- Growing Demand for Mobile Computing Devices Lends Traction to Market Growth
- Worldwide Smartphone Sales (in Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2018 & 2022
- Smartphone Adoption Worldwide by Region (in %): 2018 & 2025
- Tablet PCs
- Worldwide Unit Shipments of Tablet PCs (in Millions) for the Years 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Laptop PCs
- Worldwide Unit Shipments of Laptops (in Millions) for the Years 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Booming Digital World Spells Opportunities for Next Generation Advanced Batteries in Consumer Batteries
- Increased Demand for Electric Vehicles Drive the Market for Advanced Next Generation Batteries
- Global EV Sales (In Million Units) by Region for the Years 2019, 2025 & 2030
- Next Generation Batteries for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium-silicone and Solid-state Technology to Power EVs in Future
- Solid-state Battery Research for EVs
- Growing Demand for Renewable Energy Sources and Rising Awareness About Benefits of Clean Energy Drive the Demand for Next Generation Advanced Batteries
- Global Energy Production: Breakdown of Electricity (Billion Kilowatt Hours) and Percentage Share by Energy Source (2030 & 2040)
- Targets for Electricity Production from Renewable Energy Sources in Select Countries
- Inevitable Rise in Energy Demand Post COVID-19 to Throw Spotlight on Renewable Energy & Energy Storage Technologies
- Advanced Next Generation Batteries Gain Momentum in Wearable Devices
- Global Wearable Device Shipments in Million Units for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2021
- Expanding Internet User Base & Consumer Appetite for Digital Media: Key Traits of Modern Digital World
- Global Internet User Penetration Rate (in %) for the Years 2014, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- ‘Smart Home’ and Home Automation Instigate New Line of Opportunities
- Future Trends in Battery Technology
- NanoBolt Lithium Tungsten Batteries
- Zinc-Manganese Oxide Batteries
- Organosilicon Electrolyte Batteries
- Gold Nanowire Gel Electrolyte Batteries
- TankTwo String CellT Batteries
- MACRO DRIVERS
- Favorable Demographic & Socio-Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Rapid Growth in Urban Households
- World Urban Population in Millions: 1950-2050
- Percentage of Urban Population in Select Countries (2018 & 2050)
- Growing Affluence of Middle Class Consumer Segment
- Global Middle Class Spending (in US$ Trillion) by Geographic Region: 2017, 2025 & 2030
- Rising Living Standards
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sz18wh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Global Market for Next Generation Advanced Batteries