Brooklyn, New York, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Cadmium Telluride Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2023 to 2028.
The increasing government investments in renewable energy are expected to act as a major growth factor for the market. Furthermore, increasing consumer awareness about the environment and its better performance over a wide range of temperatures is expected to boost the global cadmium telluride market.
Browse 153 Market Data Tables and 113 Figures spread through 185 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Cadmium Telluride Market – Forecast to 2028’’
Key Cadmium Telluride Market Insights
- As per the type outlook, the powder segment is expected to be the largest segment in the global cadmium telluride market from 2023 to 2028
- The Asia Pacific region is analyzed to be the fastest-growing segment in the market
- North America has the largest share in the market during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- As per the application outlook, the solar batteries segment is expected to be the largest segment in the global cadmium telluride market from 2023 to 2028
- Advanced Solar Power, Lucintech, Calyxo GmbH, First Solar Inc, 5N Plus, NREL, Green-tech, Kurt J. Lesker Company, Amptek, and Janos Tech, among others, are some of the key players in the global cadmium telluride market
Request for a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/cadmium-telluride-market-3903
By Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023–2028)
By Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023–2028)
- Solar Battery
- Laboratory Equipment
By End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023-2028)
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023–2028)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1 6026667238