NEWARK, Del, Dec. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The rare earth metals market is valued at US$ 5.6 billion as of 2023. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period, and by 2033, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 14.6 billion.
The surging demand for rare earth metals can be ascribed to the increase in the sales of consumer electronics. Be it smartphones or laptops. These metals are used in the speakers of these devices. Apart from that, the key players in the electronics sector are betting on the high-temperature resistance offered by these metals, which allows them to function with higher efficiency.
Furthermore, growth in the sales of electric vehicles is also expected to surge the demand for rare earth metals during the forecast period. This is owing to the fact that rare earth metals assist in miniaturizing the size of the circuit, which makes electric vehicles work using lesser components.
Moreover, rapid urbanization worldwide is also expected to surge the market growth of rare earth metals. This is owing to the fact that rare earth metals are used in the construction industry as well. Apart from this, rare earth metals are also used in the process of digitization, which is happening at a rapid rate in developing countries.
Request a Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2290
Even the healthcare sector has seen a surge in the application of rare earth metals. These are specifically used for manufacturing MRI machines, insulin pumps, pacemakers, etc. Apart from that, these are also used as high-strength aluminum alloys, metal halide lamps, etc.
Additionally, the majority of the companies are looking to work on the idea of sustainability, as a result of which they are developing plans to cut down emissions. Thus, these firms have started adopting renewable sources of energy. The implementation of rare earth metals supports the functioning of renewable energy systems, which is expected to further surge their market growth.
Thus, from the insights delivered by FMI researchers, it can be inferred that “an increase in the adoption of electric vehicles, coupled with the increased application across sectors and a number of other factors are expected to surge the rare earth metals market share during the forecast period.”
- The market of rare earth metals is expected to surge at a CAGR of 10.1% during the period 2023-2033.
- The rare earth metals market is valued at US$ 5.6 billion as of 2023.
- By 2033, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 14.6 billion.
- As per the regional analysis, Asia Pacific is the largest rare earth metals market, having a share of nearly 70% in 2022.
- Based on the country-wise analysis, China market is the largest market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6%.
- The USA market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5%.
- Brazil market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3%.
- India rare earth metals market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10%.
- Japan market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4%.
- As per application, the magnets segment is expected to have the highest market share during the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
- As per metal type, the neodymium segment is expected to have the highest market share during the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 10.8%.
- Arafura Resources
- Lynas Rare Earths
- Alkane Resources
- China Northern Rare Earth (Group) High-Tech Co., Ltd,
- RISING NONFERROUS METALS CO., LTD,
- China Minmetals Rare Earth Co., Ltd,
- Beijing Zhongke Sanhuan High-tech Co. Ltd.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 30% discount
The key players operating in the rare earth metals market are mainly focusing on merging with other key players tap into each other’s crucial resources. Apart from that, the market is also witnessing strategic collaborations with players from the other niches.
Some of the recent developments in the rare earth metals market are:
- In August 2022, the Arafura Resources examined pathways to decarbonisation and how Mining, Oil & Gas companies can prosper in a low carbon world using innovative solutions & emerging cost-effective technologies.
- In July 2022, Lynas Rare Earth was shortlisted for prestigious WA Golden Gecko environmental excellence award.
Rare Earth Metals Market Segmentation
- Permanent Magnets,
- Metallurgy and Alloys,
By Metal Type:
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2290
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
Complete TOC with Report Preview @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/rare-earth-metals-market
Explore FMI’s Extensive Ongoing Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Naphthalene Derivatives Market Value: The naphthalene derivatives market is anticipated to reach US$ 16.28 billion in 2022. By the end of 2032, the market for naphthalene derivatives is anticipated to have grown to more than US$ 29.65 billion, with a CAGR of 6.18% in value terms between 2022 and 2032.
Lithium Hydroxide Market Growth: The lithium hydroxide market is expected to be worth US$ 1,389.6 million in 2022 and grow at a 6.7% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. By 2032, the global market for Lithium Hydroxide is anticipated to be worth US$ 2657.87 million.
Conductive Inks Market Demand: The conductive inks market is valued at US$ 3.14 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 4.79 Bn by 2032. The conductive inks market is anticipated to register a growth rate of 4.32% over the forecast period.
Metallic Stearates Market Trends: The metallic stearates market size is projected to be valued at US$ 2.6 Bn in 2023 and is expected to rise to US$ 4.0 Bn by 2033. The sales of metallic stearates are expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
Hydrophilic Coating Market Size: The hydrophilic coating market size is projected to be valued at US$ 17,810 Mn in 2022 and is expected to rise to US$ 31,300 Mn by 2032. The sales of hydrophilic coating are expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]