New York, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Japan Wind Power Analysis – Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2021” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05839022/?utm_source=GNW
The research details renewable power market outlook in Japan (includes solar thermal, wind, biopower and solar power) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in Japan’s wind power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The report analyses Japan renewable power market and Japan’s wind power market.
The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview of the country’s renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2019.
– Detailed overview of the country’s wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming wind power projects.
– Deal analysis of the country’s wind power market. Deals are analysed based on mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of wind power sources.
– Major contracts and collaborations related to wind power sector in the country.
– Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Buy
– The report will enhance your decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in country’s wind power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05839022/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.